Firefighters tackle chimney fire at The Greyhound in Tidmarsh

A fire started in the chimney of the 13th century pub on Wednesday, January 18

from getreading – Reading & Berkshire News http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/reading-berkshire-news/firefighters-tackle-chimney-fire-greyhound-12473292

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s